Professional Live Bands, Wedding Entertainment and Singers for Pubs. #1 Music Agency
BEST ONE ENTERTAINMENT
ACT-CATHERINE TAYLOR DAWSON
LISTEN TO MUSIC
Catherine can perform either an acoustic set consisting of 60’s to present day hits or a jazz set consisting of some of the finest jazz classics. You can view both biographies below to assist in your choice of music for your event.
Catherine plays as a solo artist and as an acoustic duo in 'Loose Shoes' viewable in the duo listings. Catherine enjoys catering for individual taste upon selection from her eclectic repertoire. If there is a special song that you love and it is not on her repertoire, upon prior request it may be learnt for the occasion.
Versatile and conscientious of her audience, Miss Taylor Dawson loves to deliver a powerful and enjoyable performance every time and is as competent playing at a celebrity showcase, as she is at playing in a muddy field at Glastonbury.
Her latest jobs include working for the worlds number one sample replays company 'Scorcio' recreating the vocal sound of 'Katy Perry', 'Joss Stone' and 'Bjork' for television adverts and re-mixes. For an up to date repertoire please get in touch.
Catherine Taylor-Dawsons Repertoire...
* Ain't No Sunshine ... Bill Withers
* All You Need Is Love .... The Beatles
* Angels .... Robbie Williams
* American Boy ... Estelle
* A-Team ... Ed Sheran
* Baby One More Time ...... Britney Spears
* Baby I Love Your Way ... Peter Frampton / (UB40)
* Before You Accuse Me ... Eric Clapton
* Brown Eyed Girl ... Van Morrison
* Black Magic Women ...... The Doors
* California Dreaming ..... Mamas & the Papas
* Can't Help Falling In Love With you ... Elvis
* Cannonball ... Damian Rice
* Country Roads ... John Denver
* Crazy .... Pasty Clien
* Come Away With Me ... Norah Jones
* Dance the Night Away ... THe Mavericks
* Daydream Believer .... The Monkeys
* Dock Of The Bay ..... Otis Redding
* Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree .... The Andrews Sisters
* Don't Think Twice Its Alright ... Bob Dylan
* Don't Speak ...... No Doubt
* Do You Really Want to Hurt Me ... Culture Club
* Dream a Little Dream of Me .... Mama Cassidy
* Everybodie's Talkin ... Harry Neilson
* Faith ... George Michael
* Feels Like Home ........ KT Tunstall
* Feeling Good .. Nina Simone
* First Time Ever I saw Your Face ... Roberta Flack
* Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover .... Paul Simon
* Fire and Rain .... Adele
* Girl from Ipenema ... Astrid Gilberto
* Hey Joe ... Jimmy Hendrix
* Heard It Through The Grapevine .... Marvin Gaye
* Hotel California ... Eagles.
* If I Was a Boy ... Beyonce
* If I Ain't Got You ... Alicia Keys
* I'll Be Your Baby Tonight .... Bob Dylan
* I Love Rock n Roll ... Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
* In My Life .... The Beatles
* Ironic ..... Alanis Morrisette
* I Gotta A Woman... Ray Charles
* I'm Yours .... Jason Mraz
* Itchycoo Park ...... The Kinks
* Isla Bonita ...... Madonna
* I Wanna Dance With Somebody ... Whitney Houston
* I Will Survive ... Gloria Gaynor
* Land Down Under ... Men at Work
* Jolene .... Dolly Parton
* Just Like a Pill ....... PINK
* Just the Two Of Us .... Bill Withers
* King Of the Swingers ..... King Louie & Baloo.
* Kiss Me ... Sixpense Non the Richer
* Knocking on Heavens Door ...... Bob Dylan
* Lets Stay Together ... Al Green
* Light My Fire ...... The Doors
* Little Wing ..... Jimmy Hendrix
* Long Train Running ..... The Doobi Brothers
* Not Gonna Write you a Love Song ... Sara Barielles
* Maggie May ...... Rod Stewart
* Material Girl ... Madonna
* Midnight Train to Georgia .... Randy Crawford
* More Than Words ... Extreme
* Mrs Robinson ... Simon & Garfunkle
* My Baby Just Cares for Me ... Nina Simone
* New Shoes ... Paolo Nutini
* Never Forget You ... The Noisettes
* No Woman No Cry ..... Bob Marley
* One Hand In My Pocket ... Alanis Morrisette
* Price Tag .... Jessie J
* Redemption Song ... Bob Marley
* Respect ... Areatha Franklin
* Rolling In The Deep ... Adele
* Saw Her Standing There ... The Beatles
* She's Electric ... Oasis
* Son of a Preacher Man ..... Dusty Springfield
* Songbird .... Fleetwood Mac/Eva Cassidy
* Somewhere over the Rainbow ... Eva Cassidy
* Smooth ... Santana
* Still The One .... Shania Twain
* Suddenly I See .... KT Tunstall
* Summer In The City .... Lovin Spoonful
* Summertime .... Gershwin
* Sunny Afternoon ..... The Kinks
* Sunday Morning ... Maroon 5
* Stay .... Rihanna
* Stand By Me ... Ben E King
* Stuck in the Middle With You .... Steelers Wheel
* Sorry ... Tracy Chapman
* Take Another Piece of My Heart ... Janis Joplin
* Take Your Mama Out All Night ... Scissor Sisters
* Tambourine Man ... Bob Dylan
* These Streets ... Paolo Nutini
* Time After Time ... Cyndi Lauper
* Torn .... Natalie Umbrullia
* Twist and Shout / La Bamba ... The Beatles
* Train To Jordan ... Curtis Mayfield / (Eva Cassidy)
* Trouble ... Taylor Swift
* Unpredictable ... Greenday
* Upside Down ... Diana Ross
* Valerie .... The Zutons
* Venus ... Bananarama
* Waterfalls ... TLC
* Wild Wood ... Paul Weller
* Wild World ... Cat Stevens
* What If God Was One Of Us ....
* What's Up ... Four Non Blonds
* Wonderwall ..... Oasis
* You KNow I'm No Good .... Amy Winehouse
* Your Beautiful .... James Blunt
* Your So Vain .... Carly Simon
* Zombie .... The Cranberries
* Zepher Song .. Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Alternatively if you desire a more Jazzy feel for your special event.
Catherine offers a range of classic Jazz favourites wrapped up in a
sultry and stylish performance..
No stranger to singing at Jazz Venues in London and Paris, Catherine
was recently head hunted by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou who recently had
Catherine perform a range of music several times for parties at his
home in Monaco and
for his birthday party celebrations in St Barts.
For an evening of charm, sophistication and true musicianship please
get in contact.
Ain't No Sunshine
Baby Just Cares For Me
Chatanooga Cho Cho
Cheek to Cheek
Cry Me A River
Don't Know Why I Didn't Come
Dream a Little Dream of Me
Every Time we say Goodbye
Fly Me To The Moon
First Time ever I saw your Face
Girl From Ipanema
Gypsy Woman (She's homeless..) La da di la di da...
If You Want My Body
I've Got A Woman
Lady Is a Tramp
Let's Stay Together
Let's Do It .... Let's Fall in Love
Mad About A Boy
Midnight at The Oasis
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
They Cant Take That Away From Me
Walk on By
When I fall in Love
You Know I'm no Good
We were looking for a live Jazz / Soul performer for my birthday party June 09, checking out all the available musicians and stumbled across Catherine. We listened to a few of her tracks and there was no doubt this was the performer for my party! Catherine's voice is very soulful but yet different she made every track her own and looked stunning on stage where she played the guitar beautifully which added to the ambiance of the evening. The guests took a warming to Catherine's personality and charms and Catherine really engaged with my guests, once the dinner was over the guests started a sing-a-long with Catherine, they sang on stage with her and they all had a real ball! I would definitely recommend Catherine for any occasion be it birthdays, engagements or corporate events. My party was the talk of the town and people still comment on how much they enjoyed Catherine's performances. So what 3 things can I say to sum up Catherine??? Fab Singer... Great Personality... and Absolute Stunner... Regards, Anwar Razvi "
Anwar Razvi, Royal Bank Of Scotland
""Thank you Catherine for playing on our special day, you are a real star with such a great voice! Everybody was commenting on how great you were and asking where we found you? Learning that special song for us was magical and has left us with some great memories! Thanks! Si and Katie.""
Katie & Simon
11 Nov 09
"Thank you so much for performing at my Mum's birthday party last week. Everyone thought you were brilliant! Really made the night special for her :) Thanks again. x"Hannah Rackliffe10 Sept 10
"Catherine, what can I say? You were nothing short of AMAZING on our wedding day. Thank you so much for learning our special song and playing it SO well, that we would have your version over the original any day! You completely blew us away. Everyone was talking about you and asking me where did I find you? lol! Hope to see you again some day but for now, keep singing and making everyone around you smile. Lots of love, Kate and John."
10 Sept 10
"Thank you so much Catherine for performing at our wedding. You made the evening! You got everyone of all ages up on the dance floor. You judged your audience and the tone of the evening perfectly. We were so impressed that you even learnt 2 special songs for us that weren't on your repertoire list. Great for our special day. Thank you"
Simon & Catriona, Wedding 2nd Oct 2010
30 Oct 10
"Catherine you are an acoustic Diva! You arrived at our party and immediately everyone was mesmerised by your presence and fabulous repertoire. This was a private family gathering of all age groups and there was something for every one. Most poigniant was the opening song which holds special meaning for us and played on the heart strings! Wonderful!! You made our party such a memorable occasion for everyone and we couldn't have been more delighted if Alicia Keys or Stevie Nicks had turned up! Your album is fab and we have been listening to it and looking back at the special memory.Many thanks and much love from your new fan club in Manchester. Brilliant! "
Julie & Karen
Just wanted to thank you once again for your fabulous performance on Saturday.
It made the party even more special and was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone.
I'm asking for a tambourine for my birthday!
Jane, Jim, Hannah & Eleanor
Best One Entertainment - Live Entertainment For Weddings and Birthdays | Live Acts and a Disco. We are a booking agent supplying wedding bands for hire, covers duo acts, tributes, DJ Discos, singers for hire and many other types of party music | North West Entertainment
New Act Registration - Are you a Singer, Band or Tribute Act?